My second time back in L.A and this time I was blessed to have had experiences of a seasoned traveller. I was armed with more knowledge on how to travel smarter with better research and developed a specific aesthetic to feed my ever evolving design pallet. So needless to say, this time in L.A., I saw everything with a completely fresh new set of eyes brewing new kinds of inspiration and wonder.
It was so hard to choose which photos to post here, some amazing highlights were spent watching skaters at Venice Beach Skate Park and watching the magical sunset over L.A. that reflected some of the magic I saw in La La Land, so spending my 29th birthday at the Ace Hotel in DTLA with Jai, it was a great few days spent in L.A. already having me planning my next trip back.
1. Venice Beach, California.
2. Buying a coffee at a restaurant just so I could sit in a church converted restaurant.
3. The skater who provided us with hours of entertainment with his crazy skate tricks at Venice Beach Skate Park.
4. Our Room at The Ace Hotel, DTLA, California.
5. Waiting in line at Supreme.
6. Stuffing our faces at Grand Central Market.
7. 8. and 9. Views of the Walt Disney Concert Hall by Franke Gehry.
10. Griffiths Observatory.
11. La La Land….
Shot on Lecia and Olympus
I’m having lightroom issues whereby I think I shot at such a high ISO that the detail in the photos couldn’t be downsized to upload onto this post, so I’ll be posting them on Instagram
for those who are interested in seeing them, they have a beauty film vibe to them.
LET’S BE FRIENDS!